As a special limited time offer we are offering invited guests the opportunity to join any of our members only Walks and Strolls.
Click the button below to download the current programmes:
Here’s all you have to do:
– Review the walks programme we have.
– Choose the walk(s) or stroll(s) you wish to join.
– You do not need to pre-book or advise anyone.
– Look up the map reference for that walk.
– Download and read through the Guidance Notes for Walkers.
– Turn up for the walk, at that rendezvous and time indicated.
– If you do have any questions call us and we will get in touch with the leader.
Each walk is preceded by a short HEALTH AND SAFETY INTRODUCTION.
Take a packed lunch or where a pub is indicated have lunch in that establishment.
We are a member led and funded organisation that relies on membership fees amongst other sources of income to carry out our work of protecting the beauty of the South Downs.
If you enjoy our walks and would like to come along on a regular basis we would like to encourage you to join.
As a member you will have access to a range of other activities and events organised by the society throughout the year as well as exclusive member discounts at a variety of local places of interest and retailers. These currently include Fishers Farm Park, Amberley Museum and Heritage Centre and Arundel Castle where you can take the grandchildren.
|Individual (One Adult)||Joint (Two Adults living at the same address)|